Find updates on our company business & activities
Apply for this Job
Demi Chef De PartieLast updated 6 months ago
Principal : Holland America Line
Department : Food Service
Code : DCDP
Requirements for this job:
- Age minimum 21 years old.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a 5 star+ hotel, cruise ship or high-profile restaurant performing the functions of a similar position.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a supervisory position preferably in a multi-nationality setting with a proven ability to provide orientation and training.
- Proven ability to provide culinary supervision, training and delegation of at least 2 culinary subordinates.
- Experienced in high volume operation of at least 500 meals per service.
- Certification from accredited advanced food safety program. Extensive knowledge in VSP preferred.
- Has an extensive kitchen machinery and knife safety knowledge.
- Ability to effectively read, write and speak English.
- Preferred: Experience working in all major culinary brigade stations with extensive knowledge in designated station.
- Preferred: Degree from accredited culinary college or university.
- Preferred: Working knowledge of computers and the ability to navigate within a variety of software programs.
Please complete all of copies documents required as follows:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Latest certificate endorsed by the school/ diplomas.
- Job Training Certificate.
- Reference letter of all working experiences.
- Birth certificate.
- Family card (kartu keluarga) and ID card (KTP).
- Recent color photograph size 4 x 6 cm.